Header Ads

ad728
  • Breaking News

    I made ‘Ekiki Mi’ song big – Luther Gh

    Ghanaian musician, Luther Gh on the Wack or Dope show hosted by DJ Frank Abeeku on Gentlemen Radio has categorically stated that most music lovers liked Wisa’s ‘Ekiki Mi’ because he was on the song, a fact that can not be denied.
    Being in the music industry over a decade now, the upping singer revealed that he is the mastermind behind the success of ‘Ekiki Mi’.
    According to Luther, ‘Ekiki mi’ got the mileage because of what he did on the track, noting that most people like the song because he was on the song.
    “All I am saying is, most people like the like song because of me. So basically fits, I mean because I am on the song, that is why it made so much waves.”
    Luther however was also careful not to fully attribute all the success to himself said, the song may be big without him though.
    “I am not saying if I wasn’t on it, it couldn’t hit, it could be a hit.”
    Touching on what could have triggered Wisa’s decision to removed his pant on stage, Luther said, it could be mere excitement because it was his first time to performed on such a big platform.
    Luther Gh is currently promoting his released banger track ‘Oooosssshhhh’

    -- posted by FREDERICK NOAMESI

    Post Top Ad

    ad728

    Post Bottom Ad

    ad728